- This event has passed.
INTERNATIONAL PI DAY CHALLENGE
Instruction: Eligible for students in secondary school to participate
- Open the link below
- Enter Access code for your category
- Enter your Name, and the Name of School in the space provided for Name
- Finish the contest and submit
- Winners would be announced after 48 hours
- Click on Start (Link): Start
- Access code for Junior Secondary School: 578945
- Access code for Senior Secondary School: 491732
Pi Day is celebrated on March 14th (3/14) around the world. Pi (Greek letter “π”) is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant — the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter — which is approximately 3.14159.
Pi has been calculated to over one trillion digits beyond its decimal point. As an irrational and transcendental number, it will continue infinitely without repetition or pattern. While only a handful of digits are needed for typical calculations, Pi’s infinite nature makes it a fun challenge to memorize, and to computationally calculate more and more digits.
Games & Videos
PI DAY TRIVIA QUIZ